Kaiser Solicitors Complaints Procedure
We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to sort out any mistakes or misunderstandings, and to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please raise the problem with the lawyer responsible for your matter, or if you prefer, write to Miss Noreen Khan.
What will happen next?
- 1. We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint in writing within five working
days of receiving it.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve Miss Khan reviewing your file and speaking to the member of staff who acted for you.
- Miss Khan will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including her suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the written acknowledgement of your complaint referred to in paragraph 1 above.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the Legal Ombudsman, PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ about your complaint. Any complaint to the Legal Ombudsman must usually be made within six months of the date of our final written response on your complaint but for further information, you should contact the Legal Ombudsman on 0300 555 0333 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that the Legal Ombudsman service cannot be used by businesses or most other organisations unless they are below certain size limits. Further details are available from the Legal Ombudsman.
- If we have to change any of these timescales we will let you know and explain